Merry Christmas DOG in Oklahoma

Merry Christmas DOG in Oklahoma

Postby Ranes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 pm

From an email sent to me...

Dawn Mills wrote:Merry Christmas to all.

The Heartland of the Prairie Dutch Oven Chapter is having our Christmas DOG next Sunday, the 19th. We always have way, way too much fool, so we are trying to plan a menu. We usually have from 30 to 40 people in attendance. Our menu includes:
Turkey - Rhonda and Terry
Ham -
Dinner rolls -
Scalloped potatoes -
Green Bean Casserole -
Corn - could be a casserole of some type -
Broccoli and Rice -
Dessert - of your choosing -

We will need more than one oven of some of these items, If you plan to attend, please let me know what you would like to bring. If you have something special that is traditional for your Christmas dinner, let me know. Location is the StageCoach Event Center located at 400 West South Street in Newkirk, Oklahoma. Coals will be ready any time after 2:00. We plan to eat around 5:30 with a Dirty Santa gift exchange to follow. The gift exchange is Dutch Oven related and valued at $15.00. You may e mail me or call at 580.362.5188 if you have questions. Hope to see you soon. Dawn
Ranes

Re: Merry Christmas DOG in Oklahoma

Postby jack2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 am

Nice ideas. I think that choosing a gift is challenging but I have got enough help for the inexpensive wedding favors from an online stores. There prices are so low but the quality is super high.
jack2

Return to Dutch Oven Gatherings (DOGs)