Sequoia Dutch Oven Group Central California

Sequoia Dutch Oven Group Central California

Postby The Kid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello everyone the wife and I are new to this forum but we have been a part of Sequoia Dutch Oven for a few years. We where voted into office this year for the club My wife " Sunshine" is going to be the Secretary and I'm going to be the Director. I go by "The Kid" on here.
We have mailed in out membership form so in four to six weeks we will be members here also.
Sequoia Dutch Oven Group is Central California most of our members are in Tulare County. We meet up once a month for a DOG that are hosted by members of the group and most of the time they are held at one of the members homes. We have a wonderful group of people in our club that are great cooks.
After I look around on this form and learn how things work I'll post some more info and hopefully I can post some photos of our group for everyone to see.

Take Care , The Kid
Kenny
Last edited by The Kid on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take Care Y'AL "The Kid"
Member / Director of "Sequoia Dutch Oven Group" located in Central California
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sequoia ... tif_t=like
The Kid

Re: Sequoia Dutch Oven Group Central California

Postby The Kid » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:50 pm

I thought I would go ahead and post up our next DOG here ;
It will be held on a Saturday 1/18/2014 in Springville Ca. If you would like more info PM me . Our Club has a DOG every month.
If it was being held at a park or some other public place I would post the location but this one is at one of our members homes so I don't want to post their address.
Take Care Y'AL "The Kid"
Member / Director of "Sequoia Dutch Oven Group" located in Central California
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sequoia ... tif_t=like
The Kid

Postby MErquiaga » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:29 pm

This is a special invitation to the Sequoia Dutch Ovens Chapter IDOS members to participate in Nevada Outdoor School’s (NOS) annual fundraiser, the 7th Annual Buckaroo Dutch Oven Cook Off, where World Champions and beginners come to cook together like old friends. This year’s event will be on August 22, 2015 at the Riverview Park in Winnemucca. There will be over $1,000 in cash prizes awarded plus the top prize of “People’s Choice” which includes bragging rights for the next year!

Nevada Outdoor School, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, was founded in 2003 and currently reaches more than 1,000 youth each month with hands-on natural science and outdoor education. Our vision is for youth and families to learn and grow together, outdoors. The majority of our programs are offered for free or at a very low cost to participants thanks to grants and donations from our generous funding partners. Please feel free to check out our website at www.nevadaoutdoorschool.org to see all the fantastic outdoor activities NOS offers.

In addition to delicious Dutch oven creations and quality raffle prizes, there will be live music, family games, as well as beer, wine and soft drinks served. Please plan on joining us on August 22nd for a chance to show your Dutch oven culinary skills to your friends and family and help raise some well deserved funding for Nevada Outdoor School. Northern Nevada is a beautiful summer destination, especially for those who enjoy outdoor recreation.

If you have any questions or want to register over the phone, give me a call at 775-623-5656 or email me at Melanie.erquiaga@nevadaoutdoorschool.org.

Thanks so much for your support!
MErquiaga

Postby MorganBates » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:11 am

The reflection is modified for the thruway for all issues. The change of the powerpoint presentation help is induced for the marks. The path is fit for the fantastic idealism for the sure for all chunks for the feat.
MorganBates

Return to General Discussions